The balanced development of MIND, BODY and SPIRIT
has forged the character of generations - join us in shaping the future.
Aiglon College is a non-profit school; we rely on gifts from our community to help us realise the school’s ambitions. Tuition fees cover our annual costs, but philanthropy supports capital projects and scholarships. Join us in our efforts to provide an outstanding educational experience for future generations.
To study art and drama is to begin to understand what it is to be human; the arts are an essential element of school life.
The Aiglon day begins with Meditation, a treasured tradition that joins silence with focused reflection to bring every student and teacher together. For decades, Exeter Hall has been our gathering point: meditation, school productions, exams or events like the elderly lunch all find their home here as part of Aiglon’s daily life. The completion of the new girls’ boarding house in 2016 allows us to redesign the existing house to provide much-needed learning and teaching space. (View photos of the new boarding house.)
The next phase of our Campus Masterplan is the construction of an Assembly & Arts Building which will provide us with a space for whole-school activities and the performing arts. Once the new building is completed, Exeter Hall will become part of our community dining area to return vital living space to Belvedere.
My scholarship has provided me with an opportunity to discover myself, find inspiration, get to know people from different cultures and to equip myself for a life where I can make a positive difference in the world.
STUDENT SUPPORT - Aiglon aspires to recruit 10% of our student body on merit-based awards, we currently support 30 students through financial assistance.
Financial Assistance and Scholarship Awards
· Scholarships are awards of 5,000 CHF given on the basis of academic merit, regardless of demonstrated need.
· Financial assistance is awarded following an assessment of a family’s financial circumstances.
· All awards are governed by committees comprising senior members of staff and teaching faculty.
· All students can apply for both types of awards.
· Students must commit to the pursuit of excellence in academics and other areas of school life, committing themselves to the Guiding Principles and demonstrating appreciation of the opportunities provided.
If you are a US taxpayer and would like to make a tax deductible donation you may make a gift to the Friends of Aiglon College US (FOAC US). The FOAC US is a US non-profit organization, tax exempt under Section 501(c)3 of the US Internal Revenue Code and is governed by an independent board of directors.
For any questions about ways to support Aiglon please contact [email protected]