This classic programme offers a focused morning course of your choice that will allow your child to broaden their language skills, or study a new topic. Each day then features a range of afternoon and evening activities within the framework of Aiglon's unique ethos and environment. Each programme also includes an expedition to develop outdoor skills and enjoy time around the campfire. Students can come and stay at Aiglon for 2, 3, or 4 weeks
Morning Course Options
Lean more about course options on through the "Morning Courses" below.
- Intensive English (Beginner to Advanced Level Course)
- Intensive French (Beginner to Advanced Level Course)
- Maths & Science Investigator Course
- Performing Arts Course
Dates & Fees
- Classic 1 (Two Week) 2 - 15 July: CHF 5,900
- Classic 2 (Two Week) 16 -29 July: CHF 5,900
- Classic 3 (Three Week) 2 - 22 July: CHF 8,700
- Classic 4 (Four Week) 2 - 29 July: CHF 11,400
New for Summer 2018: Classic Taster Days (Ages 7-10)
Interested in Summer School, but not quite sure? If you are based nearby you can now give your child the chance to try any number of our "Taster Days" beginning summer 2018! This will give your student the chance to spend the day at Aiglon, sampling the variety of activities and experiences. Consider joining us on 18, 20, 24 or 27 July. The cost is CHF 250 per day. Email [email protected] to express your interest.