We are well into the Aiglon College Summer School and all our students have been making the most of the lessons, activities and parties!
The first few days of Summer School are some of the most exciting. New houses. New food. New people. New friends. New activities… the list goes on. Now we are a week in the excitement only continues.
During morning classes the students have been learning English, French, Maths & Science and Leadership skills this week and have been able to apply their new found knowledge in their afternoon activities.
Afternoon activities have included:
- Camp Craft where we learn outdoor survival skills, build a campfire and toast marshmallows.
- Mountain Adventure where we go hiking and enjoy the Swiss scenery.
- Cookery where we bake delicious cupcakes, brownies and more.
- Tennis & Golf where we learn new skills.
- Orienteering where we discover more of the Aiglon Campus.
- Water Sports where we go down to Lac Léman and canoe in the freshwater.
- Team Sports where we play new games and make new friends when we play with other groups.
- Art where we are making our own personally designed t-shirt.
- Swimming where we get to play on the obstacle course and go down the water slide.
- Dance & Drama where we learn new movements and fun dances.
Saturday afternoon our students went out on a number of different excursions. They explored the Chateau de Chillon, went to Aqua Parc, discovered Parc Labyrinth and the Eagles went Rafting!
Keep an eye out on social media platforms for the latest news and photos!