The goal of our scholarship programme is to create sustainable funding for highly talented and motivated students with the potential to become outstanding achievers, at Aiglon and beyond.
The John Corlette scholarship fund provides scholarships and financial aid to students from all over the world. Ideally, we would like for ten percent of our student body to benefit from scholarships and financial aid based on merit and need.
Selection of Scholars
The selection committee consists of the Head Master, the Deputy Head (Curriculum) and the Director of Admissions & Advancement. Criteria for consideration include a demonstrable record of excellence in at least two of the following areas: academic study, individual or team sport, creative and performing arts, leadership and community service.
Furthermore, candidates must be capable of adapting to and benefiting from each aspect of Aiglon's education programme. All awards are subject to personal interview, references and a means test.
Financial Assistance and Scholarship Awards
· Scholarships are awards of 5,000 CHF given on the basis of academic merit, regardless of demonstrated need.
· Financial assistance is awarded following an assessment of a family’s financial circumstances.
· All awards are governed by committees comprising senior members of staff and teaching faculty.
· All students can apply for both types of awards.
· Students must commit to the pursuit of excellence in academics and other areas of school life, committing themselves to the Guiding Principles and demonstrating appreciation of the opportunities provided.
Play your part
Over the last two decades Aiglon has welcomed over 60 students on scholarship.
Due to the generosity of alumni and parents this is the highest number in Aiglon history.
Many of our past scholarship students have reached to U.K. and U.S. universities:
If you would like to support the John Corlette Scholarship Fund, you can make a credit card gift online. You may also make a pledge to support the school through a gift at a later date, or in a series of instalments. For any questions about ways to support Aiglon please contact [email protected]
US and UK taxpayers
If you are a US taxpayer and would like to make a tax deductible donation you may make a gift to the Friends of Aiglon College US (FOAC US). The FOAC US is a US non-profit organization, tax exempt under Section 501(c)3 of the US Internal Revenue Code and is governed by an independent board of directors.