28 June - 02 July 2019: Come back to the mountain for Aiglon's 70th. Book your tickets today!
London Music Trip
Date: 22 - 24 November 2018
Every year in November the Music Department organises an exciting trip to London to experience music making in a variety of forms.
The trip is designed for all of our IGCSE and IB music students, to enable them to see and engage in live performance. The trip, in addition to supporting their musical studies, also provides a great opportunity for some great team building within the Aiglon Music Department. As part of the our visit to London, students will be able to :
- Experience a large scale promenade-style classical music concert in The Royal Albert Hall, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra of London
- Prior to the concert explore and visit the Albert Hall through a two hour interactive back-stage tour of this world-famous concert hall
- Enjoy a two hour introduction to the music of Indonesia, through a fully hands-on performance experience, of playing an Indonesian Gamelan
- Visit The Royal College of Music - a major UK undergraduate/postgraduate music conservatoire
- Experience two contrasting musical theatre productions in the West End of London
- Time permitting, attend a performance of choral evensong at Westminster Abbey
The projected price is CHF 1,350
Places are still available.